Minneapolis (Bloomington), MN
Moir Park Share
Uploaded By: yearofrolling Hole #7 (Taken 9/2010)

Good course, if it had baskets

1    6/29/2015   6/29/2015
Review By: sc2sick
Pros: Can do a putter round
COULD be a better course
Cons: I really, really dislike the cones.. enough that I don't see myself playing here again.. or if I do I'll haul around my own basket and set it in front every tee.
Other Thoughts: I can't get past the cones.. some people think they're neat.. I think it makes me go somewhere else. Watching what would be a great put anywhere else bang off the thing is frustrating.

Nothing special

5+    6/11/2009   6/17/2009
Review By: ea6le
Pros: There isn't a lot of "pro's" about this course other then it's a good course if you want to squeeze a quick game in before it gets to dark. I usually go to the course to work on my short game and it's close.
Cons: The course is a shit hole, It has horrible tee's and the baskets are saucers! There is always a bunch of punk kids playing with 10 of their friends and everyone throws 2-3 discs.. Garbage is everywhere around the course.
Other Thoughts: Not worth the trip if you live far away.

Outdated and Easy

2-4    10/26/2008   11/4/2008
Review By: cpaquette
Pros: Holes are easy to find your way from one to another. Easy to score well. I shot a 5 under (22) my first time around.
Cons: The targets are the "old school" cones. There is minimal distance to any of the holes and used my putter for the entire round.
Other Thoughts: This course has the potential to be a lot of fun, however it would entail creating holes over the valley and creek below the course and obviously extending the holes.