1 Helpful / 1 Not
New O'Hauser park is a must play.
Pros: Multiple location concrete tee's.
Multiple Mach 3 pin locations.
Challenging narrows to long open fields.
Benches at tee locations.
Garbage and recycling throughout the course.
Well groomed and maintained.
Proshop on grounds.
Score cards with layout map and pencil's provided.
Cons: Not much elevation change.
Some of the heavier wooded area's need a little clearing.
3 dollars to play all day or 25 for a season pass.
Other Thoughts: Since the new course has been put in, I have been going at least once a week. This is one of my new favorite local spots to throw for an afternoon.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
5 Helpful / 1 Not
New and IMPROVED O'Hauser
Pros: • Tough-as-nails, but fair, course layout
• Outstanding teepads
• 3 tees on most holes provide good variety and test of skills
• Unique attributes like rock walls, memorial garden, etc. add special touches
• Tests all shots you can imagine
• Parking, pro shop open most days, bathrooms, scorecards, pencils
Cons: • No elevation and very little water in play, but what can you do? The land is the land, right?
• New layout is "young," and needs a couple years to improve even more
• Some drives are blind, so first-timers may have a longer round
• Could be frustrating for beginners due to difficulty
Other Thoughts: To go from a free public course to pay-to-play takes a special effort, indeed. Kudos to Rich Martin and all the volunteers for the hard work. This course was always the most enjoyable in the Fox Valley, yet has now vaulted into the top five in the state. Get out there and enjoy!
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.