A gem just off the highway
Pros: Good baskets, tee signs were pretty helpful. A couple of mandos to add difficulty. Tee pads are rubber with level terrain so you have good run ups. 3 par4 hole 6,7,9. Lots of character for small town, stop and play.
Cons: No concrete tee pads. Lots of going over the running path. Throwing near playground on hole7
Other Thoughts: Sweet little park stop and play through a couple of times
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Decent variety of holes that call for different types of throws.
- The park is well maintained (plus the grounds crew guys were really friendly)
- Most of the tee signs are helpful, with one exception.
- Good use of the available trees.
- More challenging than I expected an almost unknown 9-hole course to be.
- Rubber tee pads aren't as nice as concrete, but they're much better than dirt.
Cons: - The tee sign for hole 6 is hand-drawn with no distance marked. (The distance in the that I uploaded is a very rough estimate)
- The parking lot comes into play a decent amount, which could be an issue when there are baseball games going on in the park.
- Not much elevation change.
- Only 9 holes (Not that there's really room for more)
Other Thoughts: Look out for the mando on hole 9. We didn't notice it initially, so the hole seemed like a really easy birdie (based on the labeled par of 4). The mando changes the hole entirely, and makes the par 4 label seem more reasonable. I'm guessing they put it in there to direct drives away from the baseball field.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.