Nice course in Montreal
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: *Course plays on the grounds of a hotel and is very well groomed. You won't be searching for discs unless you are really off the course.
* Course is in a nice park area that is clean and pleasant to walk.
* Course layout makes good use of the available land and provides a good course for those in the area to learn the game with some challenge for the experienced player.
* I enjoyed this course and it affords some excellent views of the river and city.
* My thanks and congratulations to whoever is putting in the time to create this course.
Cons: * It was a bit difficult to find the course as it is located on an island on the St. Lawrence river and the roads consist of a bunch of one way roads. Some signs indicating where to park would have been helpful.
Other Thoughts: * I played on at 9AM Sunday morning during my visit to Montreal and didn't run into any locals. But from the wear at the tee areas you can tell that some folks are playing.
* You can also see where the local community of disc golfers is clear some of the "rougher" areas where the hotel/park doesn't mow.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.