Fuquay Varina, NC
Lost Pond Share
Uploaded By: New013 Hole #3 (Taken 6/2012)
Hole #3 Red Tee: Hyzer shot, OB behind basket

Like Totatally the coolest practice course ever...

2-4    2/7/2013   2/7/2013
Review By: BraveThrower43
Pros: Lots of cool shots and big bombs that criss cross a little piece of property and test every bit of you........nevermind mostly your distance game.

Though he looks shady, the owner is a nice dude who will walk you through the course and confuse the hell out of you going from pad to pad.
Cons: No concrete pads which is a Huge problem for me. He really needs to invest in the course before it erodes away.

The owner told me that there was a pond there but I dont trust him.

Basketball goals in the fairway. Well I guess it only gets in the way if you're horrible. bird houses on one of the greens that are just so temping to hit.

Deranged dog that chases rocks and other random objects that you throw.

Teepads are marked by two white dots....but I think the owner made it up as he went along. He seemed lost.

Other Thoughts: Jest aside all in all this is a very fun practice course that New013 has set up. It has several shots that will test your game. I have a good time playing here. You will learn how to throw distance lines and hit a gap throwing full power which is a skill that I lack sometimes and it is nice to work on it a bit.