Joplin, MO
McClelland Park Share
Uploaded By: eye-ball-sac Hole #9 (Taken 8/2010)

1 2 3 Next >
 I really like this one

1    8/17/2008   8/25/2008
Review By: Purple Dog
Pros: There's something here for everyone. The first 18 is shorter than the new 9. The setting is a little different than most courses I've seen. The area is grassy and well mowed, but there are still tons of mature oak trees. (I know because I hit most of them) The tee boxes are concrete and there are tee posts with maps of the holes on them. The holes are not overly long, but the trees keep you honest with your drives. The terrain is hilly and that adds to the challenge as well.
Cons: There's not too much too complain about here. I suppose the extra 9 could have concrete tee boxes too, but that seems a little picky. The start of the extra 9 is at hole 14, so we stopped there and played the new 9 before finishing our original 18.
Other Thoughts: I wish it were closer to my house.

Very Enjoyable

4/16/2008   4/16/2008
Review By: gravedigger
Pros: Different setting than usual for a disc golf course. Very pretty. Rolling hills. Good mix of shots. Quiet area.
Cons: None
Other Thoughts: This is one of the best courses for this area, and very easy to get to.

nice for low scores and aces

6/20/2007   4/1/2008
Review By: Ty Fansler
Pros: You can really go for aces, and low scores can easily be achieved.
Cons: Not real challenging. Very open, just a few tree shots. Good length.
Other Thoughts: This course has a good amount of locals there on most days. Great guys!

1 2 3 Next >