Pros: - Baskets, if you can consider them baskets.
- A beginner learning course
- No traffic
- No challenge/practice course
- Basically a small safari course
Cons: - No teepads
- No real objective
- Pin to pin throwing
- No obstacles
Other Thoughts: I just came and played this course to cross another one of the list of courses in MN. I wouldn't bother going here whatsoever, don't waste your time I am assuming it's mostly for the kids at church camps and what not. It's truly not worth your time.
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1.Good for beginners that don't know how to throw.
2. An open field to perfect your throw.
3. It is free and there are baskets.
Cons: 1. Make sure to get your tetanus shot before you play because the baskets are home made and as rusty as can be.
2. All the baskets are different sizes and none of them are official.
3. Nothing exciting at all, just make sure you don't throw it onto the road.
4. No tees so it is basket to basket
5. Not fun at all except if you want to perfect your throw and want some aces.
Other Thoughts: They should really put in tees and plant some trees then maybe it would be fun. One of my friends goes to this church and he said that they are working on the course so that's good.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.