Not Too Bad
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - 18 holes that plays on a very large plot of church land
- Routing/Nav pretty straight forward
- A few holes where water comes into play
- Nice course for a quick round
- Pin placements were pretty decent, using the terrain
- Brand new baskets that look like Chainstars. Cemented in perfectly!
Cons: - Rough natural teepads, had to tee off on the side of them on quite a few holes
- No risk/reward shots
- Quite a few short, blah, putter tee shots
- No trash cans, so there was some garbage laying at the tee signs. But, come on, take the garbage with you, you lazy bums
Other Thoughts: We decided to check this course out since we didn't have time for another round at Cass. I was pleasantly surprised! The course is definitely a shorter, easy course, with not too many obstacles, but the use of the terrain and water is great in my opinion. I would easily bump this to a 3.5 if there were concrete teepads. Overall, I liked the course for a nice and easy play!
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: Not a lot of people there, can cruise through a round in no time. Great course for glow golf.
Cons: A lot of very bland holes, nothing with any real character. Could have probably made it a little better, but they did what they could with what they had. Just not a fun course during the day
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
4 Helpful / 0 Not
I don't know who put this in but I listed it..
Pros: - Good design for a beginner easy and fair not very technical but long enough and short enough for fun. Good small hills, nice lush grass!
- Some water hazards but they're fair and easy enough to avoid.
- Tee signs.
Cons: * Tee Signs: if you throw from the tee "pad" and are right- handed back hand you WILL hit the sign and injure yourself these were not installed by a disc golfer! Needs fixes A.S.A.P.
* Some avoidable long walks- #9 is by #1 not past #8 as you'd expect.
* It's at a church.
Other Thoughts: Free, nice to see a large useless space otherwise put to use!
#1 is around back of the church by the playground.
~ Just 20 minutes from the largest disc golf shop in Michigan, The Throw Shop, at The Ponds at Lakeshore DGC.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.