2 Helpful / 0 Not
Great Potential - Lots of Traffic
Pros: - Concrete easy to locate tee boxes
- Well maintained, very clear fairways
- Moderate difficulty, only 4 of the 18 were quite challenging
- For such a small course, there are a lot of interesting obstacles
Cons: - Hole 13 and 14 are covered with poison and way over grown, this part may be new but it needs a lot more work.
- A lot of traffic. This community park is very popular and if you are into disc golf to get away from it all, this course may not be for you. When I was golfing there were kids playing, people reading and picnicking, and joggers all over the place. Holes 10 - 15 were the only ones that were away from the general population but they were a little overgrown.
- NO Tee Maps or Signs to indicated where to throw, next tee, par, distance, and what number tee you were throwing from. I think this is all coming soon because, as previously stated, this course has recently been redesigned/improved.
Other Thoughts: Once the signs are put up, this course has a lot of potential. If you are looking for a place to bring your family or if you are relatively new to disc golf, Boyertown Park DGC may be just the right place to learn and not lose a lot of discs :)
Total time with 4 Golfers: 1h 30m
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.