Morristown, TN
Rotary DGC Share
Uploaded By: Baysinger   (Taken 10/2012)
Course Map Back / Directions

Green mowed grass and trees!!

5+    3/26/2016   4/3/2016
Review By: KCDISCDOG
Pros: My favorite course in Morristown, or most anywhere for that matter. The course requires a well round game and mixture of throws. Distance, accuracy, hyzers and anhyzers even a roller. I really wish I had a forehand, but I make and take what I can with my righty backhand shots.I really like the challenges this course presents you it makes you play better. I moved from the KC area and am so glad to be able to walk up and play with out waiting on every hole. So the traffic is usually light-medium on this course. This course is always very well maintained.On site crew. This course is a real gem it makes a nice loop back to the parking area after 9 holes and your off again for the back 9. It has a flushing toilet in the summer near the parking. Never pass a chance to play this course.
Cons: It is a multi use park, Ball games and soccer can sometimes be busy. Nothing has ever slowed me down over a few minutes to let a few people know I'm playing disc golf and you are on the course.Usually just hole 3 and 11.
Other Thoughts: I wish I didn't live 35 miles away. T pads are pretty good. It has some good elevation change on a few throws. I would like to see a new placement or two on a couple holes where the room is available. My favorite holes are 4, 8, 13, 14. Have fun! I'm always ready to guide anyone around in the east Tennessee area.

Great course

1    12/9/2012   12/9/2012
Review By: jgrubb22
Pros: Wonderful course with a nice mixture of open and wooded holes. had nice teepads and signs for each hole. The practice area actually has 3 basket u can practice putting on.
Cons: Only prob I had is hole 3 or 4 I believe there isnt a good line to throw at all. Should def take out a couple of trees for u to actually have a line to throw.
Other Thoughts: The course is in a very nice park with parking everywhere. Might want to bring a stool with u cause I didnt c any benches to ait down on.