Perrysburg, OH
Woodlands Park Share
Uploaded By: hoyle7780 Hole #3 (Taken 9/2012)

Play Perrysburg :)

1    5/10/2013   5/11/2013
Review By: danhyzer
Pros: young developing park with a variety of flowering trees that appear like they we're planted just for a disc golf course.

good enough sized tee pads

I appreciated the arrows that pointed (me, the tourist visiting and playing this course for the first time) to the next tee area. Each arrow was easily found near the crown of the basket on the main pole :)

Though most holes seemed to be in the straight up the main fairway variety. Each hole had it's own particular kind of charm. I really liked # 14 as it appeared that the hole was developed big mound of dirt the whole fairway (and then some) by placing and then planting beautiful rows of pine trees to on the outside of the mound to build a natural fairway (at least it appeared as such)

very clean park, with highly visible police presence (not that it was needed, as Perrysburg is a very nice community)

good directions to the park.

I liked the main shelter that was between hole # 1 and basket #

18. It had great potential for a future Ice Bowl tournament as it had a pretty large fireplace and plenty of picnic tables.

2 kiosks on the course.
Cons: only one tee pad per hole

on the kiosk, (and this is a very correctable problem) the distances we're displayed in a light green color. So even to the naked eye it was hard to see the distances. I would suggest keeping everything as is on the kiosk, but use a black color to identify the distances so it would stand out better.
Other Thoughts: I don't think this course is geared for the top pro player, but then again. I don't think the top pro's would shy away from playing this course as it was a very nice grip and rip type of course. That as the park/trees matures so will the courses challenges (as mentioned above the trees seemed like they we're planted in mind of the course)

Playground and walking path at park for family usage.

clean restrooms.

close to interstates (highways)

Great course

2-4    12/4/2012   12/4/2012
Review By: Coal train
This review was updated on 12/8/2012
Pros: A brand new course.
A good course for beginers.
Located in a well maintained park.
Playground for those with kids.
As of 12-08-12 theay have added a practice basket!
Cons: Lack of trash cans along the course.
Some of the holes are close to walking trails and benches. You really got to watch for other people.
Other Thoughts: My friend and I are not the most expireanced dg'rs but we both had fun playing this course! I recomend going and checkin it out! It's mostly par 3 course with a few par 4 holes.