Liberty, MO
William Jewell DGC Share
Uploaded By: bigreddog Hole #2 (Taken 7/2013)

1    12/11/2012   12/11/2012
Review By: tedkeith
Pros: Beautiful piece of land. Nice tee areas. Really well placed greens! Two pin placements on every hole.
Cons: Not a lot of variety in hole lengths. Walk between some holes.
Other Thoughts: Liberty finally has a course! Liked holes 1, 2, 5, and especially 6. I think pin locations are the best thing about the course as there is trouble possible on every approach. For 350+ throwers it will be more fun but for my 270ft arm it is pretty much a bunch of threes. I would rate higher but for the walks. After 8 you turn around and walk all the way back past the pad to 9. I will play the course again for sure.

More challenging than it first looked

1    10/20/2012   10/21/2012
Review By: pauldst
Pros: Some good use of the terrain (including man made). Road, fences around sports fields, trees, brush, and hills are all used to good effect.
Wide variety of shots needed. I used most of the discs in bag. (10 discs)
Nice tee signs.
Not crowded.
Lots of parking.
New and easily visible baskets. I loved that they all had flags on top.
Nice tee pads.
It was not hard to follow the course.
Nice map at the beginning.
Cons: Tee pads, though nice, were compacted sand and gravel mix.
No signs pointing to next tee.
No provision to have a copy of the map.
Other Thoughts: None of the negatives were all that big a deal. I did not rate the course higher because it just was not great, not because it was bad. I definitely plan to play it again some time soon when I am passing through.