Pros: -The signs are nice.
-Some interesting shots (like the one from under the street) keep the round lively.
-Since DFW doesn't have much elevation, this place relatively speaking has quite a bit.
-Well maintained and mowed!
-Has some longer distance holes which is always fun!
Cons: -The course runs along a creek which is in play on every hole. Bring a retriever or your A-game.
-Needs more trash cans.
-Took me a while to find 7's tee.
-Lots of non-DGers out here.
Other Thoughts: Worth a round or two. . .
Good but could be improved
Pros: Nice new signage with pretty nice hole views. nice elevation changes and great views.
Cons: could be layed out a little better I think. 7s Tee is nearly impossible to find if you didnt know the course.
Other Thoughts: Interesting little creek running through the middle of the course adds some fun to it
5 Helpful / 1 Not
Bring a pole
- Mowed fairways
- New tee signs
- Unique use of elevation on several holes
- High risk/reward on most holes
- Made some of the easier holes more challenging than the old layout
- The creek is wide and murky and in play on nearly ever hole
- Hole 5 is much shorter in this layout, no longer bomb-able
- Hole 7's teepad is apparently in the street, according to the map [Update: the teepad is apparently under the bridge]
- Muddy around the back half
- No teepads on most holes
- There's a good chance you might lose some discs if you do not bring a pole (golf ball retriever) with a hook on the end. If you do bring one, the creek isn't quite so bad
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.