Good but could be improved
Pros: Nice new signage with pretty nice hole views. nice elevation changes and great views.
Cons: could be layed out a little better I think. 7s Tee is nearly impossible to find if you didnt know the course.
Other Thoughts: Interesting little creek running through the middle of the course adds some fun to it
Bring a pole
5 Helpful / 1 Not
- Mowed fairways
- New tee signs
- Unique use of elevation on several holes
- High risk/reward on most holes
- Made some of the easier holes more challenging than the old layout
- The creek is wide and murky and in play on nearly ever hole
- Hole 5 is much shorter in this layout, no longer bomb-able
- Hole 7's teepad is apparently in the street, according to the map [Update: the teepad is apparently under the bridge]
- Muddy around the back half
- No teepads on most holes
- There's a good chance you might lose some discs if you do not bring a pole (golf ball retriever) with a hook on the end. If you do bring one, the creek isn't quite so bad
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.