2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - This park is beautiful and well maintained
- Nice variety of holes from tight and short to wide open and long.
- Different terrain from front nine to back nine added a challenge
- Very helpful map at the visitor center that also has clean bathrooms
- Hole 18 features a hanging basket on the signature 196 foot straight downhill hole.
- Very nice locals
- Re-tire baskets were very unique that were made of tires!
- Practice basket to loosen up before you play
Cons: - Natural tee boxes. Some of the teepads were slanted down or there were rocks on them and it was easy to roll and ankle
- Holes 15 and 16 have knee high weeds with stickerbushes that can really rip up your legs and make it hard to find your disc. I advise you to bring long socks
- Hole 17 has a barb wire fence to the right so if you throw it over, you wont get your disc back
- Navigation was kinda bad because hole 9 ends a long way from 10's tee. I would advise after playing hole 7, go up the rocky hill to tee for 10 and play through 18. Once you play 18, hole 8's tee is really close so you can finish by playing 8 and 9. The holes need to be re-numbered.
Other Thoughts: 4 bucks to park is the only fee. This course is amazingly beautiful. Being home to a 73 foot waterfall, it is really a awesome addition to the course to get to see that. This is a must play. It was loads of fun!
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.