Versailles, MO
Versailles DGC Share

5+    1/3/2014   1/9/2014
Review By: kirk
Pros: easy to find, nice baskets, nice little small town coarse, very flat with a few natural obstacles, lots of out of bounds in the form of man made concrete creeks...very enjoyable easy coarse
Cons: no hole markers or maps, grass and gravel tees, its a city park so the human obstacles are ever present ( to be expected just about anywhere) no elevation changes, it seems like it is always been windy when we have played it..
Other Thoughts: I like to see smaller towns getting in involved in disc golf..its a young coarse and with any luck and a little interest the coarse could be very nice.

Rural Course

1    4/6/2013   4/19/2013
Review By: stymie247
Pros: It's always nice to see new courses pop up in remote areas. This one has nice baskets and level ground.
Cons: The park was busy and it was difficult to determine where to start and where to go next. There are no signs at this stage of development.
Other Thoughts: If your in the area, free play and practice is available. This is a fun course in the making. I hope local resources will be able to give it some TLC and finishing touches.

Small Town Course

1    11/22/2012   11/22/2012
Review By: the bogey monster
Pros: Disc golf in a town under 2500 people. Nice enough baskets. Fairly easy to find your way around considering there are no tee signs or map. Bathroom at the park.
Cons: No tee signs or map. No benches or trashcans. Hole 3 and Hole 7 play across each others fairways. No real obsticals to force you to play around.
Other Thoughts: I thought this was a pretty nice course for such a small town. In a bigger city I would have given it a worse rating, but it's just nice to see disc golf popping up everywhere. The crossing fairways would bother me more if I thought the course was going to be packed, but I was the only one at the whole park. There was 15-20 mph winds when I played, it made the course much more challenging and therefore enjoyable. If I lived in Versailles I would be stoked they put this course in. I wouldn't go far out of your way for this one, but if you live close or you are driving down highway 5 it's worth the stop. It's 60 seconds off hwy 5 and took me 45 minutes to play through.