Bainbridge, OH
Pike Lake State Park Share
Uploaded By: JMONEY Hole #8 (Taken 2/2011)

Nice course

2-4    7/11/2011   7/11/2011
Review By: Johnny Conservative
Pros: The course is set in a beautiful setting in Pike Lake State Park. There are great elevation changes in the course also. I feel that it is just difficult enough for experienced players but not too tough that a novice would not enjoy the course. The day I played it was VERY hot. But the shade of the mature trees kept some of the heat off of me.
Cons: The tee pads are not as good as some that I have seen at other courses. The shorter tee (on the holes that you can actually find them) are too drastic a change from the long tees in my opinion. The baskets can be difficult to spot. There is some orange reflective tape on the pole but it is still sometimes hard to find. The baskets are not numbered either. Lastly, this course design is geared more toward lefties. I counted 8 of the 18 baskets more suited for LHBH or RHFH players.
Other Thoughts: Everything considered, I think that this course, with a few improvements to the baskets, would be a great course.