Cabot, AR
Kerr Station Park Share
Uploaded By: jongoff09 Hole #5 (Taken 9/2012)

Watch out for geese

1    11/7/2013   11/19/2013
Review By: JerryW
Pros: Beautiful community park around a small lake. A wide variety of skills needed here. Some open holes some threading trees. Some over water at least one blind hole.
Cons: Geese. There was a flock of geese (30+) congregating around holes 8, 9 and 10. I purposely laid up on one hole because I was afraid I would injure one. On another hole I had to walk ahead and scatter them. There is a lot a lot of geese dropping around. watch your step.
Other Thoughts: I lost a disc on hole 17 into a neighboring yard. It had a high wooden fence. I am sure she gets several discs a day. If your disc is understable it will end up in her yard. I knocked on the door and she got my disc for me. She was very appreciative that I didn't climb the fence.

Kerr Station

5+    4/1/2013   4/5/2013
Review By: Austin Aschbrenner
Pros: Good for beginners
Easy to cross Water Hazards
Well laid out course easy to find holes
Challenging to beginners and an amusing set up for more experienced players.
Accessible bathrooms in the middle of the course.

Cons: Dirt Tee boxes
No indication of distance to hole
Collects water quickly so its frequently muddy
I've heard of the geese getting in the way.
People fishing by the basket by the bridge.
Other Thoughts: Maybe concrete Tee boxes and new hole signs.

Great beginner course

2-4    11/23/2012   11/24/2012
Review By: rougepenguin
Pros: -Great course for beginners.
-Good use of land and the trees that are there.
-Can be played quickly
-Little chance of losing a disc
Cons: -Short and flat. Only two holes 300ft. or more.
-Can be awkward to find your way around.
-Geese everywhere. They aren't a problem on their own, and stayed out of our way, but their droppings were everywhere.
Other Thoughts: I started playing disc golf at the old 9-hole course here. The re-design was definitely an improvement. If you're expecting a tournament course, this one will probably disappoint unless you play it as a putter round. Still a good place to practice approach shots and long putts.

However, newer to intermediate players would really enjoy this course. It's a nice starting point to introduce someone to the game or short enough to squeeze in a quick round after work.