Goose Creek, SC
Naval Weapons Station Charleston Share
Uploaded By: JoshuaWayneHester Hole #1 (Taken 1/2014)

Now 18 Holes!

5+    8/13/2013   10/13/2012
Review By: JoshuaWayneHester
This review was updated on 1/23/2014
Pros: * All 18 Innova Discatchers

*All Concrete tee pads in great shape!

*Great new layout allowing disc golfers to play even when events are held at this same park.

*Great use of wooded holes and open layout.

*This new holes are longer distances than the orginal layout allowing better skill players to have a challenge. The 18 hole course is "ace races" for pros, however challenging enough for the average player.

*Quiet, and relaxing with it being near the base, plus it now open to the public.
Cons: *On busy days due to the baseball fields, hole 4 and 5 may be hard to play. Due to family's not understanding that they are standing in a disc golf course.
Other Thoughts: A great place to play 18 holes and have fun. When I write a review I try to focus on all player skill levels to determine the best way to score a course. Although I feel some of the holes are short in length, this new layout utilizes the wooded sections perfectly to counteract that for someone of my skill level. I generally drive 250 to 300ft depending on wind. So, if you are like me, I think you will love this course. If you shoot 300 and above, well then come get your ace record higher. Before you decide I rated this course too high, please play it first and you will see, pictures can not capture the unique holes feautured here.

SPECIAL NOTE:
I would like to thank anyone involved with this redesign and congratulate them for a great job! Your hard work, and time has saved this course. Thanks- Joshua