Portland, OR

Pros: - Varied elevation changes
- Good mix of long and short Par 3's
- A welcome all atmosphere
- Summer league on Mondays @ 6, $5 buy-in
- Most holes have amateur and pro tees
- Amateur tees are all concrete
- Pro tees are mostly concrete
- Can be played as a technical course
requiring a variety of shoot techniques

Cons: - Basket height varies throughout the
course
- Lack of responsible golfers that pick up
their trash and beer bottles
- OB is the parking lot and Capitol Hwy.

- Pro Tees are mostly rubber; * Hole
5 pro tee has been vandalized
now throw from grass
Other Thoughts: This course is around the corner from where I moved. I was discouraged at first from lunchtime. I have become a daily regular since playing through a few times. Many disc golfers do not like this course because of the homemade baskets and lack of management. I found the course to be well maintained in most cases, atleast by the church. My grips are with the players that frequent the course who disrespect the church's property by leaving bottles and trash. I have heard rumors of the church thinking about removing the course due to the most obvious being litter but also due to foul language when near the neighbors and church as well as awry discs hitting houses on hole 5.

I love this game for many reasons and am very thankful for grassroots efforts such is provided here. IF and WHEN you come you will be welcomed, but please take care of the course by being respectful of the posted rules and guidelines.

concret

5+    1/11/2009   2/12/2009
Review By: Hippy007
This review was updated on 2/21/2012
Pros: Close into town.
Long and short holes
Two sets of tees.
Cons: Can be very windy.
Lot of concrete that has broken one of my disc.
Other Thoughts: This is one of the first real courses that I ever played. I still have fun playing this course even with the bad sides. You need to watch the building on # 3, because I know I have hit it a couple times and they do not like it when you do.