Yakima, WA
Wide Hollow DGC Share
Uploaded By: Brall Hole #8 (Taken 11/2012)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Great nine hole

2-4    12/14/2012   12/15/2012
Review By: used disc seller
Pros: One of the first nine hole courses that did not feel super cramped. I actually used my driver to drive most off the holes instead of my putter. Great variety of left and right holes.
Plenty of old growth trees to add some challenge. Water is around but not to likely to be landed in. Not many holes are an easy birdie actually had to work for par on most of them.
Easy to find and parking was close to start and finish.
Cons: No signs in yet so it was a little tuff to find the t-pads but it is a new course and I am sure they are working on it.
T-pads are made of gravel right now and are pretty uneven. Hope the do concreat or something more even.
I did have to wait for quite a few dog walkers and there was snow on the ground, not sure if it will be hard to play when the weather is nice. They were all friendly but pretty slow.
I did not see a playground for kids close by, my kids like it when there is a playground.
Other Thoughts: Great to see a course in Yakima. Hope to see more.
Happy that there was a porter potty, most parks don't have restrooms especially in the winter.