Simple Course, great for beginners
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1) Big Concrete Tees
2) Great directions (arows pointing to next hole)
3) nice simple course, with a few trees added for a little challenge
4) Good use of water hazards
5) a couple of trash cans along the way
Cons: 1) SHORT HOLES- used Putter to drive on quite a few holes
2) Holes 15-18 are a crossing mess. (Watch your head)
3) Tee signs not always Placed in a good location
4) Hole 1 plays WAY to close to the parking lot
Other Thoughts: Overall, a Nice beginner course situated in a small town park. No big challenges here... but a nice play on a slow afternoon. Great course for an area that is still relatively new to the sport of disc golf. Explained to a Family... and another New player How to play, and tips of how to play. Locals are very nice. Hopefully disc golf will Grow in the area.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.