Pros: 1. Never busy outside of Sunday
Cons: 1. Awful grass tees
2. Pins are cheap and chain is plastic
3. Took me 30 minutes to find the first hole
4. Saw multiple snakes
5. Hole is right next to kid playground
6. Terrible markers and some do not have par marked
7. trash everywhere
Other Thoughts: Do not play this course
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: This course is serviceable, I mostly just practice here since it the closest park to home.
-Clean and quiet
-Not crowded at all
Cons: -No bathroom
-Navigation can be difficult, better signs could help here
-Not a fan of the holes that have you throwing over concrete areas
-Two holes a little two close to childrens play area for my taste
Other Thoughts: Haven't been on a Sunday, so I'm not sure how, if at all, church services affect the course.
Could be really nice with some more love.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Nice Practice Course
Pros: 1) Nice 9 hole course on quiet property
2) MANDOS make this course much better than it would be without.
3) Nice easy course to play in a hurry
4) A nice mix of short, technical holes, and longer power holes
Cons: 1) Grass tees (I don't mind, but i know some do)
2) Signs don't always face the hole...but do give enough guidance that you can figure it out
3) Holes 8 & 9 Will Be disc eaters if you miss your shot
Other Thoughts: Overall A nice course to practice on, and a nice course to play If you live locally, instead of driving the 30+ miles and paying to play in macon.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.