1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: This course is serviceable, I mostly just practice here since it the closest park to home.
-Clean and quiet
-Not crowded at all
Cons: -No bathroom
-Navigation can be difficult, better signs could help here
-Not a fan of the holes that have you throwing over concrete areas
-Two holes a little two close to childrens play area for my taste
Other Thoughts: Haven't been on a Sunday, so I'm not sure how, if at all, church services affect the course.
Could be really nice with some more love.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Nice Practice Course
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1) Nice 9 hole course on quiet property
2) MANDOS make this course much better than it would be without.
3) Nice easy course to play in a hurry
4) A nice mix of short, technical holes, and longer power holes
Cons: 1) Grass tees (I don't mind, but i know some do)
2) Signs don't always face the hole...but do give enough guidance that you can figure it out
3) Holes 8 & 9 Will Be disc eaters if you miss your shot
Other Thoughts: Overall A nice course to practice on, and a nice course to play If you live locally, instead of driving the 30+ miles and paying to play in macon.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.