Eningen, Germany
Eningen / DGC Achalm Share
Uploaded By: DGCA-Moe Hole #12 (Taken 12/2012)
3 / 295ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Good Course

5+    10/27/2013   1/28/2014
Review By: Kings510
Pros: This course, though typical, I would consider to be very fun. It has all the dynamics but not to the level where you must be experienced to play. The baskets are in very good condition and the hole markers are very neat and readable. Once you find the First Tee, the rest of the course is fairly simple to navigate. The people that play this course range. A pretty nice drive from Stuttgart of around 35-45 minutes. I would suggest going on Facebook and looking up "Stuttgart DiscGolf Friends" to find some people to play with you until you know the course. The people in that group are also all very nice and awesome players.
Cons: -No pro shop
-Bathrooms at Rest Home when open
-no trash cans (pack it out)
-Can get a bit muddy
I really have no complaints. I piss when I piss and I play all day.
Other Thoughts: This is definitely a fun course. I would suggest it to anyone in the area to play. The directions can be very confusing getting there. In order for me to find this place I had to place on the GPS a bakery and then take the road up to the DG course. I will update the course directions shortly after this review.

All in all, people drive from 1.5 hours out to play here. Its a great course. I have no problem driving there to play. Go for it if you are in the area.

Good course

2-4    5/27/2013   5/30/2013
Review By: rharley9175
Pros: Well kept baskets, good signs, great mix of baskets and terrain. I was traveling to Stuttgart for work from the US and decided to see if any courses were nearby. This course is about 35 mins southeast of Stuttgart. It was more fun the second time I played.
Cons: Tee boxes. They are mostly sand and loose gravel. Most times I threw deep in box to prevent rolling ankle on the gravel. I'd say the tall grass made it difficult to find my disc on a few holes, but the scenery is truly amazing so it's really hard to complain.
Other Thoughts: If all holes had the same pad as 1 & 18, I would have rated it higher. It really is a good course of left and right shots but the tee boxes drop the rating.