Exactly what "bball7273" said!
1 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: -Nice Monkey Trap Baskets.
-Well Maintained course and surrounding areas. Just a pleasant place to be.
-Elevation changes on four holes.
-Course is compact and a great use of land.
-Signs at the beginning of every hole show distance and where the basket is.
Cons: -No real parking, You must park on the side of the street in a nice neighborhood.
-Difficult to find first hole on your first visit.
Other Thoughts: I love how Disc Golf is growing in popularity in Northwest Arkansas. This is a worthy 9 hole course to add to the others!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
5 Helpful / 0 Not
Good Course For A Begginer
Pros: - Nice and accurate tee signs that even tell were the next tee is.
- Awesome Monkey Trap Baskets that are red and white and look awesome!
- Good amounts of elevation throughout the course
- Not busy at all so its great for a quick 20 to 30 minute round
- Very nice maintaned terrain that is well taken care of.
- Nice mix of shots you will have to take
- Lots of different elements make this course fun and can be challenging for a begginer.
- Easy layout to find basket and next teebox (once you get started playing)
- Creek runs on a few holes and can be challenging if it was filled with water.
Cons: - No teepads. Just a sign and grass around it. This isnt a big issue but some rubber tees or concrete would be nice.
- There is no parking dedicated for just the disc course. With hole 1's tee sign right off Tall Oaks Loop N., there is no place to park if you are going to start on hole 1. This is an extreme issue.
- Not really much of a variety of holes. Most were wide open and the basket being in the upper 200 ft. range. I wish this course had a few longer holes or just plain different holes.
- The holes were too short for me. It was a fun short course for the begginer but not really much of a challenge.
Other Thoughts: Overall, this is a good course. I really think that this course could use some improvements from the cons i listed above. The course itself was very fun. Its a nice course to just strech out your legs a bit and play for 20 to 35 minutes. I really enjoyed this course and will come back some other time. If you are in the area, this is a fun course and is worth your time to play.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.