2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Driving range
Cons: - No boundary markers or dividing lines between many holes
- Some not all baskets have next tee arrows
- Some baskets are marked wrong (hole 17), while others are not marked at all
- Many tees are not clearly marked, and all tees do not show guide to basket or elevation change.
- Some holes overlap one another, e.g. shooting at wrong basket.
- Map not help in certain areas (hole 11)
- Some holes wind around hazards or shooting over roads
Other Thoughts: This is the most confusing course I have played to date. Improvements to signage and adding white boundary markers would fix a lot of the cons. Some holes could be redesigned. On a second playthrough, I would skip holes 3, 5, 7, 13, 14, and 16.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.