Grueling during the summer, Fun most other times
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1.good baskets
2. unique holes
3. Great mix of open and wooded holes and both on a few different holes.
4. Pretty decent course flow
5. Chances to air it out and spots you gotta be short and technical
6. challenges all parts of your game
7. Fairways are now clear in the woods for the most part
Cons: 1. A couple of holes are designed around sticker bushes. one with them in the fairway and the other right by the basket
2. Sticker bushes are throughout the course in the rough and woods
3. Lots of chiggers and ticks during summer
4. Still some spots where they have cut down trees and left brush piles which makes it hard to find your disc in but there is not nearly as many of those spots now
5. cockle bur. Wear jeans or you will be covered in them. Likely to still get on your shoes.
6. Natural tee pads. Most are not bad but a few holes are somewhat difficult to get a good run-up and good footing.
7. Uses the same facilities as the ball golf course.
Other Thoughts: Great course when it is maintained which has improved a lot since it first opened. Don't expect to be treated the same as a ball golfer though at least by one staff member anyways.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.