Brand new..give the trees time to grow
Pros: 1. easy to find discs in dirt
2. Seems like a nice little town(I'm from Illinois though so not totally sure)
3. Nice small little park
4. Next tee right next to last basket
5. Nice disccatcher baskets
6. Should eventually be Well designed holes for the most part, will be much better when the trees get grown
7. concrete pads
8. great signs with par info and yardage
Cons: 1. brand new
2. Trees were just planted and need years to grow
3. Short (2 holes are around 100 ft and are straight shots)
4. Not alot of shade for now
5. not alot of obstacles till trees mature
6. 2 wasted holes
7. Holes run into one another
Other Thoughts: Hole #1 is on the left when you come into the park.
Took me an 1:07 to play solo
This could be a very nice par 3 course with one par 4 in 5 to 10 years.
Over time this could get a 4 rating.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.