3 Helpful / 0 Not
Young and Hot
Pros: -Nice clean park
-Some of the better tee signs I have encountered
-Disc golf course does not conflict much with other activities in park
-Nice new baskets
-Mix of Left and right basket positions
Cons: -Short tee pads
-Very young trees
-Many baskets and subsequent tee boxes are close to one another
-too many 150ft and under straight holes with no challenge
-Several fairways play close and paraell to one another.
Other Thoughts: This course has potential for the future but the trees need to mature a lot. As the course is now you can throw above the trees; resulting in no need to shape lines. I can foresee that when there are multiple groups on the course they would have issues with overlapping. I also did not like playing 9 and backtracking the entire hole to teepad 10.
I would suggest playing (at least during the summer) early morning; when we played it was 100+, with little shade.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Brand new..give the trees time to grow
Pros: 1. easy to find discs in dirt
2. Seems like a nice little town(I'm from Illinois though so not totally sure)
3. Nice small little park
4. Next tee right next to last basket
5. Nice disccatcher baskets
6. Should eventually be Well designed holes for the most part, will be much better when the trees get grown
7. concrete pads
8. great signs with par info and yardage
Cons: 1. brand new
2. Trees were just planted and need years to grow
3. Short (2 holes are around 100 ft and are straight shots)
4. Not alot of shade for now
5. not alot of obstacles till trees mature
6. 2 wasted holes
7. Holes run into one another
Other Thoughts: Hole #1 is on the left when you come into the park.
Took me an 1:07 to play solo
This could be a very nice par 3 course with one par 4 in 5 to 10 years.
Over time this could get a 4 rating.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.