New Braunfels, TX
Prince Solms Park Share
Uploaded By: Cgkortz Hole #5 (Taken 9/2013)

its complete again!

5+    9/23/2010   9/24/2010
Review By: Guru10
This review was updated on 3/10/2011
Pros: -almost never see anyone during the week

-baskets are numbered, but a little hard to make out

-10 minutes away from where i work
Cons: -no map/signs/tee pads makes for a lousy game

-hole 6 is missing and has yet to be replaced.

UPDATE: basket 6 is back and looking good.

-short holes. only have to carry 2 discs. could be good or bad.

-doesn't look like the course is kept up as well as the other amenities in the park.

-no holes over the water. i feel they could expand the park to play over the water, for at least one hole.

-some old signs from a previous layout are still around, but lead nowhere. looks like it was a nice park at one time.
Other Thoughts: i work in gruene, which is only about 5 minutes away from this park and whenever i work a double, i stop here for a quick round. hard to lose a disc, most holes cross the same open field.

i like this course for being there when i have the need to chuck some plastic before my next shift.

Builder

5+    6/12/2009   6/12/2009
Review By: mtn_biker17
Pros: Being the builder of the course we tried to make it user friendly. The course is still in the making. I have been only playing a year and when I built this course I made it hard for me. Now that I have gotten better It has gotten easier but still with some hard hole. #1,7, and 8.
Cons: The tubers suck in the summer. but go late evening and its not bad. The rest of the year you have no problem the tubers. We are still trying to get sign up to find your way. Tee box are another thing we would like to get.
Other Thoughts: We are trying to raise money to get tee boxs and signs. We are hoping in the future on getting more land for a 18 hole course. If you need more info are need some body to show you the course email me at mtn_biker17@yahoo.com

Smack dab in the middle of the action

1    8/9/2007   4/2/2009
Review By: JeffThroW
This review was updated on 1/8/2010
Pros: Float the Guadelupe, play some Prince Solms.Haven't been down to New Braunfels since the course was redesigned but looking forward to it.Two holes are long and out in the open I know that much remains the same.The beautiful Comal rivers crystal clear waters running alongside this course made it a memorable experience glad to hear they made this shallow stream more in play.
Cons: The patrons of the Comal overtook the park when I was here,fences tried to keep us from playing,we did anyway.
Other Thoughts: Gotta jump in the river its just that inviting.