Cute little course!
0 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: Nice short holes for the kids! As an adult, it gave me a chance to practice my longer putts and maybe an ace run here and there. Good use of external school land... the course wraps its way around the school!
Cons: Needs t-pads... maybe some rubber mats and perhaps some signs? The path is intuitive but some people may get lost.
Other Thoughts: May be fun to have future ace run events here.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Its an elementary school, what do you expect?
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Good amounts of parking
- Brand New Innova Discatcher pro's custom painted blue! These baskets catch extremley well and look great
- There is a creek that runs along the course. This creek (when overflooding like it did when i played) made this course more challenging
- The course is on the nice part of town
- The grounds are cut grass and look nice
- Some elevation and different distances in holes made for a challenge
Cons: - The tee boxes consisted of one or two barely noticeable flags. These werent even existing on holes eight and nine. It would have been nice to have some way of knowing where each tee was or even to have a tee.
- Make shure you bring the map thats in the links/files section before you go because navigation would have been difficult without it.
- Since it is a elementary school, The holes are short. This is a good course to bring someone that is a begginer.
- The holes were tight. When i mean tight, i mean theyre wasnt really enough land in some spaces as they ran along the road in some areas.
- Navigation didnt make sence at all
- To the right of hole 8's basket is a ton of extreme stickerbushes so dont get a disc in there or youre screwed.
- Trash on the ground in certain areas
Other Thoughts: Overall, this course was on elementary school grounds and i really didnt expect much. It was an ok course and it was fun. If it had some teeboxes and a little more TLC, It would be a good course. It may not be a great course, but it is enjoyable and worth the time to play.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.