Jonesboro, AR
Disc Side of Heaven - Champ Share
Uploaded By: LetsPlayGolf Hole #1 (Taken 4/2013)
Looking at basket from deep in fairway.

Challenging

1    2/6/2014   2/20/2014
Review By: 870DG
Pros: This is the only championship caliber course you will find in this area.

If you want to work on your drives, this is the place to do it. It will take 2 good drive on many holes, and 3 on some.

I loved the holes that played over the water. However, I laid up (trying to get as close to water as I could) and successfully made it over both of them! So, at least I have that going for me.

If you enjoy challenges, you need to go ASAP while the grass is cut down.
Cons: You might want to play the rec side unless A) you have been playing disc golf for a while and can now get your drives out more than the typical player, or B) you enjoy long walks in fields. If you fall in that category, I guarantee you will like it and end up telling others about it.

I don't know how enjoyable this course will be in the summer if grass gets long. The chiggers could be bad also.

Some holes will require you to go look for the tee. This can be solved by taking a DiscSide scorecard with you. I learned the hard way.
Other Thoughts: If you get easily frustrated, you could be in for a long day. Allow plenty of time to play this course. It is long and took 2 of us between 3-4 hours to play during an afternoon with nobody else on the course.

I will definitely be back to play this side, but might refrain until I am consistently driving 300+ feet. It will be much more fun for those of you who launch drives.