Decent course in East Birmingham
2 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: * Hole 12 is probably my favorite all-time hole shooting downhill with a slight left break toward the basket.
* Good variety of shots throughout the course.
* Decently manicured.
* Easy to navigate course design.
* Up and down elevation gives a nice blend of shots and good exercise.
Cons: * Needs concrete teepads on a number of holes.
* One hole on the back nine (can't remember which one specifically) is on a downright dangerous downhill. Makes it difficult to go down.
* Lots of short tree stumps that can cause injury.
* An errant shot can land in in-play baseball and tee-ball fields while kids are playing.
* Lack of signage.
* Hole 18 is a little too uphill.
Other Thoughts: A respectable course that is in need of some work, but continues to improve every time I play it. I didn't really enjoy it the first time I played it, but I've since gotten the hang of the shots.
A good course to play if you are in the area, but nothing worth making a trip out of your way for as of August 2013.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.