1 Helpful / 0 Not
A Good Course
Pros: - Awesome brand new monkey trap baskets that are maroon
- Easy layout to follow
- Tee signs are very descriptive and are very informative
- Multiple pin placements allow the course to be different everytime.
- Very easy course to get to.
- Trash cans around some holes and benchs around the whole course
- Rubber tee pads were very nice other than being slick
- Great course for a quick round in under 30 minutes
- This is a very good beginner course for some one with little expirience in the sport but also a good course for advanced to work on mid range shots and putts.
Cons: - Not very challenging at all. Most of the holes were just straight up the middle in the 200 foot range. I would have liked a little elevation or something to make it more interesting.
- The tee pads are rubber. On a dry day, i was able to slip on 3 or 4 of them. They are very slippery tee pads.
- Navigation was a bit tricky at some times
- The numbering of the holes made no sense. I always start with the tee right by the building on the East side of the road and start from there but that is listed as hole 5. There isnt any parking at hole 1, so i recommend playing 5-9 first and then playing 1-4 and you will end up right back to your car.
- Holes 1 and 8 dont have tee signs.
- Park can be pretty busy on nice summer days (with walkers, soccer players, etc.) as it is the only actual park in the town.
Other Thoughts: Overall, this is a pretty great 9 hole course. For a town with the population of just 501 residents, it is pretty amazing that they even have a course, especially a good one! This is a good course to play and it is worth your time to play it!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.