Cumming, GA
Central Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: BobbyC13 Hole #16 (Taken 7/2013)
4 / 425ft.   -- / --   4 / 485ft. Par / Distance:

Not Yet

1    7/6/2013   7/6/2013
Review By: St0rmbringer
Pros: Design is ambitious and will eventually yield a quality course. Loved #11! Great pin placement!
Cons: 1 I realize this course is a brand new course
2 I did read dandaman's review before playing
3 Noah is building a new boat due to the amount of rain that the South has received the past few weeks.

There is a lot of undergrowth that could be trimmed.
The signage issue was politely understated by dandaman in my opinion. Getting from one basket yo the next tee was an adventure. (#8 to #9 and #15 to #16--no visible signage from the basket!)
Hole 18 was ridiculously wet. To the left was a fenced-in swamp and to the right was wetland 2" deep in dark water.
I've never been a Marine sniper; seeing the gray metal baskets and chains in the shadows of the woods was a challenge--some bright paint on the baskets please...or better flags?
Other Thoughts: I'm giving this course a 2 right now. I'll try it again in the Fall. I didn't lose a disc. I was +5 for the day. Perhaps I'm spoiled by the courses in the Charlotte area, but this course doesn't seem to be of the same caliber yet.