Austell, GA
Frog Rock Share
Uploaded By: Bencybul Hole #7 (Taken 6/2013)
3 / 245ft.   -- / --   3 / 290ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #7 Blue Tee

Not to Shabby

1    11/10/2013   12/10/2013
Review By: AD23
Pros: I enjoyed this course, it's a nice little 9 hole course. When I played it I played it twice from both tee pads to make a full 18. It's still pretty tough from the short pad.

I looks like it's maintained pretty well, I hear the maintenance crew is a bunch of disc golfers themselves so they take care of this little course pretty well.

I has a nice practice area to warm up on.

There is a good variety of shots at this course. Each hole has a few different lines you can take so it caters to different throwers.

This course is in the woods, but there is grass everywhere and no little trees just big trees. This is a feature I wish every course could do because those little trees are sneaky.

This park is nothing but a walking trail and disc golf course so you basically have the whole park to yourself.

Cons: My only con to this course is that it is only 9 holes. I'm sure there is a plan in the future to make it a full 18 and I will be excited to play it if that happens.

Other Thoughts: This is a great little course, it has some really long holes and is a good workout. I would defiantly recommend any one to play this course.

Great potential

1    8/16/2013   8/22/2013
Review By: Rich.Carrozza
Pros: Nice little course. Tee pads are great and baskets are great. Its lightly wooded with pine trees peppered around the fairways. Distances are good ranging from 200+ to 600+. I would love to see the course get another 9 holes.
Cons: Signs pointing to the next tee are desperately needed. Bugs suck, but there is nothing to be done about that. Needs another 9 holes.
Other Thoughts: Great course. I would recommend it to anyone of any skill level.