Dortmund, Germany
Revierpark Wischlingen Share
Uploaded By: ElementZ Hole #6 (Taken 6/2013)

Nice!!

2-4    6/16/2013   6/16/2013
Review By: ElementZ
This review was updated on 6/20/2013
Pros: Without a doubt the biggest pro that this course has is it's awesome design. I've been a huge fan of Hartl's courses and his newest one is no exception. I would say at least half of the holes could be considered "signature" holes. Each hole is unique and offers a very specific challenge to the player. There's an awesome downhill shot as well as two fantastic uphill shots in a row. There's also a great water hole to add to the fun. Super mix of shots considering it's only 12 holes.

The baskets are fantastic and so are the tee signs. There's also a nice map at the first tee. Parking shouldn't be an issue either.
Cons: There are two minor flaws with the design that I don't like. First, there are some really awkward mando's on some holes. There are three doglegs and I find two of them to be pretty lame. They make the holes much, much harder to birdie and make it slightly safer, but I think there could have been a better way to go about making the holes. The second design flaw is that there is a pretty big gap between holes...but it's not outrageous by any means, just a quick walk.

Traffic (outside of disc golfers) is a massive problem. This course is heavily used so you have to be mega careful not to hit park goers.

There aren't any tees installed yet...just dirt.
Other Thoughts: A great course I would definitely recommend! Pictures are uploaded. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

On a personal note, this course will always have a special place in my heart because it is my 100th course played!!!