4 Helpful / 0 Not
Fun and Short!
Pros: 1. Quick - You can literally finish in 20 minutes. I live north of town, so we play it 4 or 5 times in a row, or on the way home from playing something further south
2. Well designed, there are some pretty tough holes, all are short so it makes it easy to salvage a par after you nail a tree on the 1st shot.
3. Concrete pads are still in pretty good shape
4. The people in the houses surrounding are all super nice, and occasionally cheer for a good shot, which is always fun!
Cons: 1. Course is old, and short, it's fun for that reason, but some people might not find it challenging.
2. They have changed the course layout several times, so there are two tee boxes that face the wrong way, one is no big deal, but the other is ok.
3. The baskets suck balls(but that does make it more challenging) and it's normally pretty busy. There's always a couple idiots drinking or smoking weed, but it comes with the territory.
4. The signs aren't helpful at all, but you can still find your way.
Other Thoughts: I love this course, it feels good to play if for no other reason than it forces you to really work on your approach shots. There are only three very long shots, the whole thing is quick, and fun.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 3 Not
Pros: The course is easy to follow .It has nice driving pads and there's no brush or cedar trees to loose your discs in. Great corse for beginners or if you just have some time to kill. Its in a great genral location really easy to find.
Cons: There are a few signs missing in the back of corse. The signs that are there are hard to read. And there are no signs telling you where the course begins.
Other Thoughts: I liked this course a lot being from CA. The humidity was a killer. We went in the evening and there was no one there outher than another cuple playing so that's how we found the first tee.
1 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.