2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Scenic, well maintained and extremely technical
- 18 holes with an option to play 9 for a quick round
- Well laid out with minimal backups even on busy days
- Constantly improving and growing.
- Trash cans on every hole
- Amazing up to date baskets
- Great course for experienced players working on accuracy with risk/reward factors based on disc selection. Punishing rough if you miss your line
- Every hole has a line so luck is only a factor if you're counting kicks off trees, avoid them and there is no luck needed
Cons: - Still in infant stages there are pleanty of stumps and small trees that still need to be removed
- Relatively short
- Not much for seating
Other Thoughts: This course is quickly growing into one of the better in the area. Friendly locals in a quiet area just outside of town. Course improvements weekly with pleanty of room for expansion
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.