A great practice area
Pros: - Wide open areas to really air it out and practice drives/approaches or putting
- You can create some interesting approaches since there are no tee pads or markers
- Often empty past 5pm
- Difficult to lose a disc
Cons: - No tee pads/markers
- Occasionally baseball/soccer games prevent the use of parts of the course
- Few obstacles
- Excessive wind on many days
- A few ridiculously long holes
- Fencing behind the school can make it difficult to retrieve a poorly thrown disc
Other Thoughts: This is a great place to practice your game... if you're looking to play an actual "course", head to Black Falls, Brewster Ridge, or Center Chains.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.