Palm Beach Gardens, FL
PGA National Park Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #5 (Taken 7/2010)

Totally reasonable course

1    12/15/2013   12/15/2013
Review By: polishedmarvel
Pros: 18 holes (9 baskets) in a local park, free to play, some nice use of trees, nice baskets, nice use of water hazards.
Cons: Holes are mostly short and flat, would be tough to play with lots of people on the course as many holes cross each other and 18 holes use 9 baskets. Pretty busy park with baseball, grilling, etc. Water hazards ;)
Other Thoughts: I don't understand why it's marked 9 holes, or why it's rated so low. It's a totally decent course in a public park, be grateful for it!

I had fun

2-4    6/25/2010   6/25/2010
Review By: KDencker
This review was updated on 6/29/2010
Pros: It is located in a beautiful small park. The course is open, and there were people working on the fields to maintain it.

The baskets looked new (didn't see the rust).
Cons: It is located in the middle of the park. If I went on a weekend I don't think I could play. One hole, there was a grill on the direct path from the tee to the basket.

Also, I don't know where they learned to count. I never once saw a marker for 2. But I did find one that went from 1 to 12 to 13 to 4 to 8 and so on. But the baskets were in order. I really tried to find the matching number.
Other Thoughts: This is my first review, and 3rd course I have played on. I found it really enjoyable, and I will probably go back when I am back on vacation.

A nice suprise of a course!

5+    5/9/2010   5/26/2010
Review By: TiVo713
Pros: I really like this course. Its laid out really nicely with plenty of obstacles and water hazards to keep you on the level. Forces me to throw a variety of shots and the course really does play differently backwards.
Cons: Technically its only 9 holes, and there might be an issue with running into people wanting to play the same hole but in different directions. Fortunately thats never happened as this course is somewhat of a hidden gem.
Other Thoughts: If you have a big arm, you're in for some fun. Oh and I've never found the marker for hole 10, so we just play from the tree across the pond.