Don't go in alone!!
4 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: Luckily for me I had a guide for the new Design.
* Tough shots, but decent lines cut out.
* Decent park, with water and OB
* Great test for RH anny's and LH hyzers
Cons: Unfortunately this is where it gets real.
* Terrible layout
* Doubling back, through other "fairways" or throwing lines is very unsafe
* Needs some sort of signage. (I hear it is on the way)
* Soccer fields can really come into play and be distracting when being used.
* Some new baskets needed. Not all are bad but some are really bad.
* No hole to hole flow
Other Thoughts: If you are going to make a trip to Houston and you really want to play this course make sure you have a guide, even if you hve played it in the previous layout you need someone to show you around the new layout. IMHO, if you are headed to Houston and in this area hit up Stonebridge, Spring Valley, Windwood or Northside instead. Once the course gets some more TLC it may turn into something worth driving for. However, for now this is not a great course to go out of your way to play.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.