Where I Grew Up
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: • Fun nine-holer that makes a person want to keep playing it again and again.
• Good use of trees and bushes.
• Good mix of short and long shots.
• Challenging use of OBs.
• Camping near the course (always a plus!)
• Be prepared to have spectators.
• Hole 6 is the signature hole.
• The par-2 Hole 8 is sheer fun. Nice idea.
Cons: • Tee pads are only 7-feet long, and I am 6 foot 4 inches with long legs. It was difficult to adjust to the tee.
• Holes 4 and 5 throw toward each other a bit too closely.
• No kiosk to tell when local leagues happen.
Other Thoughts: • I grew up at Twin Lakes in the 1980s, and I wish this course was there back then! I would have discovered disc golf much sooner. I recall when these trees were planted.
• There is land to the south with trees that could provide another 9 holes and some shots with slight elevation change.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.