Atlanta, MI
The Memory Share
Uploaded By: apdrvya Hole #2 (Taken 5/2014)

As close to a perfect 9-hole course as I can imagine

1    5/8/2014   5/8/2014
Review By: apdrvya
Pros:
Aesthetic-- plays through the woods in the "day use" section of this beautiful state park. I can't describe the beauty of the lake this park is on. I can, however, imagine people walking the trails this course is on, so be careful.

Routing and nav-- I can't imagine it being any easier. This course is ADA accessible, so the entire course is on a gravel path. so, follow the path and you're good.

Teesigns-- Absolutely beautiful. I posted pictures but these are damn near perfect. Only a minor gripe, the distances should be in "ft" not "yds."

Teepads-- big, level and appropriate for the holes they are on.

Variety-- a little of everything here. lefts, rights, blind, long, short... great variety

Baskets-- DN Liberties... could add orange bands to increase visibility but otherwise in PERFECT condition.

Natural Beauty/seclusion-- I can't imagine a more beautiful locale and the course is crazy secluded. We saw one person walking a dog on a 75 degree day.
Cons:
Two very minor cons here:
Risk v Reward-- not really any risk of losing a disc here. the lake doesn't really come into play.

the gravel-- it can chew up your discs but it's not really that bad.
I have never rated a 9-hole this high and probably never will again.
Very Impressive!!