Atlanta, MI
The Memory Share
Uploaded By: apdrvya Hole #8 (Taken 5/2014)

Dont forget to go swimming!

1    8/16/2015   8/16/2015
Review By: Jimnyalator
Pros: Pros; Beautiful place to view the lake. Mother nature at its best. First time going to this course, and I loved it. While being to short during the beginning, the course opens up to throw some distance after hole 5. Great park for all kinds of players.
Cons: Cons; Allot of people love this park because of the clear water and the nice sandy beach. With that being said there are allot of people walking around the area, especially holes 1-3. Also it is a shorter coarse but a good challenge.
Other Thoughts: It was nice I had 2 great drives off of hole 2 and three. Right next to the pin really, but even though I practiced putting for about 20 mins before my rounds I still managed to get par on both those two holes.

Also, make sure to get a pass for parking, I got a ticket for $11 from the DNR... -_-

As close to a perfect 9-hole course as I can imagine

1    5/8/2014   5/8/2014
Review By: apdrvya
Pros:
Aesthetic-- plays through the woods in the "day use" section of this beautiful state park. I can't describe the beauty of the lake this park is on. I can, however, imagine people walking the trails this course is on, so be careful.

Routing and nav-- I can't imagine it being any easier. This course is ADA accessible, so the entire course is on a gravel path. so, follow the path and you're good.

Teesigns-- Absolutely beautiful. I posted pictures but these are damn near perfect. Only a minor gripe, the distances should be in "ft" not "yds."

Teepads-- big, level and appropriate for the holes they are on.

Variety-- a little of everything here. lefts, rights, blind, long, short... great variety

Baskets-- DN Liberties... could add orange bands to increase visibility but otherwise in PERFECT condition.

Natural Beauty/seclusion-- I can't imagine a more beautiful locale and the course is crazy secluded. We saw one person walking a dog on a 75 degree day.
Cons:
Two very minor cons here:
Risk v Reward-- not really any risk of losing a disc here. the lake doesn't really come into play.

the gravel-- it can chew up your discs but it's not really that bad.
I have never rated a 9-hole this high and probably never will again.
Very Impressive!!