5 Helpful / 0 Not
Great Course - Bring a spotter
Pros: - Very challenging and many tight fairways
- Good mix of dogleg left, dogleg right, and straight holes
- Good mix of long and short holes
- Excellent course signage
- Great long concrete tee pads
- Great elevation changes throughout course
Cons: - Few holes like 16 and 18 could benefit from mandatories
- Location of 16th fairway is low lying and probably has a tendency to flood.
- Lack of color on baskets can make it difficult to spot from the tee, even on some of the shorter holes.
Other Thoughts: Overall this is an excellent course. It is a very challenging course and is very fun to play. Don't be afraid to ask for a spotter because the rough and OB areas are very tall and discs can easily be lost.
Great addition to the area especially after the Winstrom Preserve course was gutted of most of the trees which made that course interesting.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Great Course But Some Bad Design
3 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: Very challenging hole layouts
Cons: Bad design choices on some holes.
2 holes are designed to throw directly towards the parking lot, 12 & 18 (gonna be trouble)
Hole 16 has you throwing over 15's teepad and over 14's basket at the same time(needs a mando maybe)
Hole 18 (bring a ladder) basket is way to close to private building. Lots of people are gonna be in the parking lot or on the roof of that building.
3 of 5 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Great Addition to Holland/Zeeland
Pros: - Lots of variety in the course from water holes, to weeds, to trees
- Great use of the area with elevation changes, placement of tees and pads
- Course is designed well and easy to navigate while playing
- Somewhat challenging due to some fairways not being very wide
Cons: - There are a couple holes where you have to walk back down the fairway after making the basket, so be aware of others driving at that point
Other Thoughts: This is a fun course and is very close to my home. I will be visiting this course frequently.
It is somewhat challenging, I would not go to this course as a beginner because there are many opportunities to throw your disc in the water.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.