Happy to add another first review
Pros: 1) Another small town course that makes disc golf more visible.
2) The holes are beginner friendly which I am sure many people who play here have never played before.
3) They did do a good job with the property they used including some elevation.
4) There were a few trees to contend with on this course but nothing that made the course all that difficult.
Cons: 1) Instep baskets (I believe) will not hold up over time.
2) No signs or course map to help navigate. I got lost on to how the course laid out so I am also unsure if I played everything. There may have been a basket missing, I just don't know for sure because I was confused.
3) There seem to be a couple of places where picnics or other park users might come into play. I played this at dusk on a Thursday so I did not encounter anyone but I could see it being an issue at busy times.
Other Thoughts: Take it for what it is . . . a small short course in a small town. It has redeeming value for its beginner friendliness and will hopefully inspire some of the locals to try out the sport.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.