Lakewood, NJ
Ocean County Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: Cubby Hole #3 (Taken 9/2013)
Hole #3 Panorama

1    8/20/2014   7/20/2015
Review By: jkdisc
Pros: The course was spread out well on a large piece of property. There are many long open drive opportunities. The park itself was very busy with other activities but none interfered with my game. I only saw one other group playing dg, however. There are some wooded holes for a nice mix, and OB and water holes, but not much risk of losing a disc.

Other Pros:
- nice baskets, signs, benches
- clean and safe
- bathrooms
- next tee signs
Cons: The open holes get fairly repetitive. The road into the course was a one way, so if you miss the parking area you must go all the way around. I missed the parking area twice. I just ended up parking away from the 1st hole and pulled up a map on DGCR.

Other Cons:
- tee boxes need some more gravel
- area doesn't have an elevation to work with
Other Thoughts: There really isn't much great or terrible to say. It's an average course on a nice piece of property. I understand there aren't too many courses nearby so I hope this helps promote the sport in the area.

I expect this review won't be popular for the locals but the course is what it is.