Lakewood, NJ
Ocean County Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: weencycle Hole #1 (Taken 8/2013)
-- / --   3 / 350ft.   4 / 459ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #1 Approach

Beautiful Course!

2-4    4/2/2014   4/2/2014
Review By: superk1035
Pros: Lots of long holes for huge drives.
Interesting pin placements.
Gorgeous views during your walk.
Holes not crowded with trees for me to bounce off.
Cons: None for me.
Other Thoughts: I would love to see more holes as this is a huge area with tons of room for more. I didn't see the extra "woods" holes others talked about, but I wish I had. I also wish I had more time to stay and play this course over and over!

Fantastic!

2-4    1/16/2014   1/17/2014
Review By: disc golfer
Pros: - Holes are fairly long with alternate tees.
- Beautiful peaceful setting (Winter)
- Open tee shots with nice fairways with holes tucked away into tree/bush setting.
- Smart course design
- Enjoyable course to play. Also enjoyable park.
- Course and baskets in great condition.
- Plenty of bathrooms and water
- Easy to get to (right off the Garden State Parkway).
- Plenty of land with potential for another 9 or more holes.
- Hole 3 plays along a small brook with basket perched before lake....very nice!
- Very nice tee signs with "Next Tee" signs at every hole. Big homemade log benches at every tee.
- Great mix of shots - straight, left, right, mandos
- Once in the park, there are plenty of "disc golf course" signs directing you to the correct parking lot.
- Practice basket..
Cons: - Having a difficult time finding anything wrong with this course at this time.
Other Thoughts: - I played on a Wednesday and couldn't wait to go back the next day to play another round. And both days were just as enjoyable as I have experienced at any other course. Hats off to all those who put the hard work into making this a great course! Looking forward to seeing more holes put in for the near future!

Beautiful Course

1    8/11/2013   8/12/2013
Review By: weencycle
Pros: This is a beautiful course, with a nice flowing layout. It's got several challenging holes, with some having long distances, others having water hazards, and tricky basket placement. The surrounding landscape is really nice, too.
Cons: It's only 9 holes. Hopefully the good people who made this course, can expand it in the future. Until then, I'll just play it twice, or three times.
Other Thoughts: Now I'm off to work on getting more distance from my drive. See you out there.