Tulsa, OK
McClure Park Share

1    12/26/2007   12/12/2009
Review By: Janbobbo
Pros: - Most holes are well designed and will offer the casual players some nice challenges.
- The elevation changes, the creek and the nice park setting really makes this a pleasant place for disc golf.
- The baskets are in good shape and the teepads also, although they could be more level with the ground.
- Helpful locals! I've never had an for me unknown person essentially dive into a creek to fetch my disc for me back home in Sweden, but here I did!
Cons: - The park is a busy place and they're not all disc golfers which means you sometimes will have to wait in order to play.
- A parking lot is in play on hole #11, you never want stand by the tee and feel like your shot might cause damage to a car.
- The course could use some tools for fetching your disc from the creek because it's definitely in play.
- Could use some more longer holes.
Other Thoughts: The fact that so many other activities interact with your play keeps my rating of this course down at 3. However, I see a higher potential of this course with some modifications if that could lead to keeping other activities seperated from the disc golf course.