Lawrence, KS
Centennial Park Share
Uploaded By: Erocx345 Hole #6 (Taken 5/2009)

Larryville Loafin

2-4    5/31/2009   6/30/2009
Review By: ChainMan
Pros: There are a good variety of shots necessary to do well on this course and the setting is pleasant. Virtually every hole has some elevation change but not what I'd call steep. There was enough length to satisfy those who like to rip long distances without a lot of obstacles but no really technical shots necessary as long as you keep it clean.
Cons: Even with a map a sign or two would be most helpful. After taking far to long to find the #2 tee pad and #3 nowhere in site we invited some locals to play through so we could follow their lead. Even though there hadn't been rain in days when I played there were muddy spots camouflaged by grass to ensnare the unsuspecting. The sidewalk between #17 tee pad basket had a muddy spot that was slick as ice...AVOID IT!
Other Thoughts: All in all I enjoyed this course quite a bit. I stayed at the nearby hotel and it was a relatively short walk from there. Aside for the need for some signage I graded it as I did because I think it would get a little stale after a few plays but it's worth a play or two if you're in the area.

TOUGH ..to navigate!

6/30/2008   6/30/2008
Review By: Innovadude
Pros: -Good overall hole design
-Tee pads
-Well mowed
-Creek in play
-Longish
Cons: -Tough, to impossible to navigate by yourself for the first time
-No signs
-Not well laid out, weird walks and criss-crossing sometimes
Other Thoughts: REALLLLLLYYYYYY needs tee signs or re-marking of tee pads and baskets, with arrows pointing to next hole. Hard to tell off a tee which end of the tee to throw in what direction, let alone which basket it is.