Lawrence, KS
Centennial Park Share
Uploaded By: Erocx345 Hole #11 (Taken 5/2009)
Hole #11 Tee: Basket is located either straight ahead or further right (circles).

I wish this was my everyday course.

1    10/27/2015   1/27/2016
Review By: RippH
Pros: Change in elevation is awesome. Besides the creek you really don't have many water hazards on the course. The tee boxes are pretty nice compared to others I've played on. You can grab some bbq at any point during your game.
Cons: Make sure your driver doesn't fade off onto 6th street. Be sure to yell four when you're over by the sake park.
Other Thoughts: The sticker tagging is kind of awesome.

5+    3/8/2013   3/23/2013
Review By: BlackAceKiller
Pros: The course has a nice variety of holes. A couple over a small creek, up and down hills, flat, through trees and my person favorite over (really more beside) a skate park.
Very well maintained. No super tall grass, or overgrown bushes.
The course is challenging but not impossible. A great course to work on improving your skills.
Cons: The first time playing you can get a little lost trying to find tee spots and baskets. The second time is much easier.
Can be crowded and have to wait your turn on the longer holes. Most people let you play through.
Other Thoughts: This is my favorite course. I live just a mile away and play it as often as I can and it never gets old.
I have never lost a disc, and it is not because I've never had a bad throw, it is pretty easy to fine because the park is well maintained.